Monday, September 27, 2010

Thank you card




       Time to say thank you to some wonderful people. I made this card for a teacher , my neighbour who kindly tutored my elder son Abinesh for his tamil exam.


     I also would like to thank Madhavi Sivan of Get crafty for featuring me on her blog.


     I don't have time for cards, but somehow I can't stop quilling. The ladybird I made on request from my younger son. The yellow paper I cut from A 4 size colour sheets and I have crimped the black strips for the center of the flower.
     Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!

11 comments:

Allycat said...

I really like the technique you have used on this card. Must try it out. Thanks for the inspiration. I also like the background with the punchies and of course the little cute ladybug.

mayrassss said...

If you are a master at this art!
that works so well made
thanks

mayrassss

SkyBird said...

Hi Suganthi,
First time visiting your blog and i must say i am dumbstruck!!keep up the good work..

Could you please write a tutorial on how to make framed rectangular boxes.. i have seen it in some of your posts.

Priya

Shalini said...

love the quilling and the background...

kavitha said...

I too have this embossing tool,embossing a single design is a grt task with it.you have done the whole background?....grt job and the flower is nice:)

SUGANTHI said...

Kavi,Those are paper punches of the same paper . I have not embossed the back ground.

Philippa said...

Lovely work, Suganthi, and congratulations on your blog feature!

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Hi Suganthi!I love your background with all the punches..it looks beautiful.Lovely quilled flower!I love the center and the leaf too!

Sumi said...

Excellent!!!

Sumi said...

i also do quilling.. can u let me know where u get materials? i am in chennai. Also those wonderful background..

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!
Leaves are wonderful. Somehow different, unusual way of husking.