Sunday, August 29, 2010

quilled flower card





       Some time ago I saw a quilled flower in google images with this same petal but with a variation. The petal looked so like embroidery , I tried to get the same effect  with these flowers, sometimes I though I got it but other times I only succeeded in  crumpling  the strips further.


     I will try it again some other time with more practice . These flowers are beautiful too and with the leaves its right  for Regina's challenge .


Thanks for stopping by ,Have a beautiful day:)))

10 comments:

Philippa said...

I think this is a lovely picture, especially with the butterfly.

Manasa said...

Wow....so beautiful....lovely...and soooooo neat....love it...especially the butterfly !

Magia da Inês said...

♥Olá, amiga!
Ficou lindo!...
Que delicadeza...amei!!!
Boa semana!♥
Beijinhos.
Itabira♥
♥♥♥ Brasil

Regina said...

I love your creation!!! Adorable. Thanks a lot for joing our challenge blog.
Hugs
Regina

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Hi Suganthi..your card is beautiful..I couldn't see any crumpled paper..You are a perfectionist..your card is amazingly neat

kavitha said...

neat and perfect,lloks gud:)

Shelly said...

I think your card is beautiful! I love the colors.
Don't be too hard on yourself. We all seem to develop a style of our own. Yours is wonderful!

Allycat said...

Gorgeous.Butterfly is very cute. Altho' you may think its not turned out the way you wanted, its beautiful in your usual style. I do like the way you have shaped the petals, slightly flat on the top, I must try that.Thks for sharingxx

Ann Martin said...

Really pretty and I like the way you've shaped the petals.

viji said...

nice crfeation
viji