Wednesday, August 18, 2010

quilled Anniversary card




       I have tried another husked flower here. I used the alternate loop method to make the petals.I have cut strips from colour papers which one of  my dearest students gave me this summer. She had brought some of her drawings to show me and I was curious where she got the paper she had drawn on which had such light and pleasant colours. The very following day she brought some unused sheets and gave it to me. 
    I have used kundan stones,red and green on this card and have also used a different background to shoot the picture. Hope you all like it.
    
    Thanks for stopping by, Have a great day!

10 comments:

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Ooooh I really love your card..the color of the flowers is lovely..your husking is great!and the green beads are beautiful..

Bronwyn said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

That is a lovely card, and your husking flowers are very nice. I wondered if you would be better using peel offs for the greeting. If you have trouble getting them I would be pleased to send you some.
Rosie

Philippa said...

Lovely huskings, Suganthi, and the stones are the perfect finishing touch.

Shelly said...

Wow! I think your husked flowers are fantastic. I love their shape as well as the over all look. The stones give it a nice sparkle.

kavitha said...

lovely colors and a very cheerful card:))

Allycat said...

This is truly gorgeous, love the husking and the colours are so soft and really appeal to me. Very well done as usual xx

SUGANTHI said...

Thanks everyone for your encouraging words!

mrs.MALINI ASHOK said...

superb and nice creations on paper ,just loved it ,keep it up,,,,,

akhil said...

beautiful card mom !!