Monday, April 11, 2011

Quilled fruits




          I was asked to make a card with a raspberry on it . I really had to search to find out how a raspberry looks like .Thankfully I also found a few quilled raspberries in the quilled creations gallery.Along with the raspberry I also quilled a slice of watermelon , a strawberry and an orange slice(or lemon slice like Akhil seems to think).Quilling the fruits with all the small elements was not easy at all. 
       I want the card to delight a little girl for whom the card is . My kids liked the quilled fruits and I hope she likes it too.
      Its summer here and Chennai is becoming hotter by the day but then, it is also the watermelon season. 
      


 






       The request is from the girl's grandmother  ,she is also the one who bought my first card and the sweetest of people .She wished me so well when I was too nervous and unsure about selling my work. 






Take a quill pill - season


      Thanks for stopping by, have a creative day.

30 comments:

Manasa said...

Very very beautiful suganthi....loved all the fruits... :) The orange looks gorgeous....

Bhavana said...

beautifully made dear...

Njeri said...

The fruits look good enough to eat! Thanks for sharing.

Crafterkhush said...

Very nice...

Philippa said...

I love all your fruits, especially the watermelon. Brilliantly done!

Ujjwal said...

This is gorgeous!! I have never seen such beautiful quilled fruits!!

Anita Kumar said...

Yummy fruits , lovely quilling !

GreenEarth said...

It is simply great, wonderful details! Though I usually like flowers, this one is truly my favorite. It is wonderful that you have picked the right background/colors! You continue to inspire me:)

Ann Martin said...

All of the fruits look good enough to eat - pretty card!

Helen said...

Absolutely delicious!

Hussena said...

what a pretty card the fruits have come out very good and the raspberry is my favorite,i love the background u have created makes the card so cheerful.

Karuna said...

Wow! luks so pretty!!! perfect for the summer season:)

Romina Nahata said...

this is gorgeous !!

chillin with Quillin said...

looks yummie, she will love it!
Paula

Artes de Nágela said...

The card is beautiful and seemingly delicious fruit!

Leanne said...

Lovely. The strawberry is tempting.

Unknown said...

Yummie Yummie Yummie. love it!

Angel said...

Very nice suganthi .
raspberry and straw berry look as if they are real.

viji said...

Very pretty work. Nice creation.
viji

mayrassss said...

woooow so beatiful!!!

Sudha said...

Wow, lovely creation.

Anonymous said...

Spectacular! :)

Creativek(shraddha) said...

This is just wonderful!Love all the quilled fruits simply amazing!

kiddo said...

Very yummie card :) Lovely!

nidhi said...

hey very tempting n cute fruits....loved them great work as usual.
i need a small suggestion from u.hav cerated a birdbath but m not able to give the water effect in it...plz help

Katrin said...

Какая прелесть! Очень аппетитная открыточка получилась!

Spardha said...

super cute card!.. love all the fruits! :D

Unknown said...

thanks vow i like fruits.oosome..............

Mona Garg said...

refreshing!!
really pretty and cute !!

Quill Pill said...

Each and every fruit is so neat and beautiful! Absolutely brilliant! Thank you so much for participating in Take A Quill Pill!