Friday, May 10, 2019

Quilled peacock




I used an embroidery pattern for this peacock.   I struggled a lot with the colours and the technique at first once I was done I was amazed at the three dimensional effect of the peacock design. The green layered wing is an after thought. This is a request from one of my favourite customers . She suggested the peacock idea along with the name . .The flowers were made mostly to fill the space in between the name and the peacock. I used 5mm for the peacock and 3mm for the flowers.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice respond in return of this query with real arguments
and describing the whole thing about that.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post.

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a
blog that's both equally educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.
The problem is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
Now i'm very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something relating to this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told was once a
enjoyment account it. Look complicated to more added
agreeable from you! However, how could we keep up a correspondence?

Anonymous said...

That is really interesting, You're an overly professional blogger.
I've joined your feed and sit up for looking for more of
your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks

Anonymous said...

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for attorney for dui

Anonymous said...

I'm more than happy to uncover this page. I wanted to thank
you for ones time for this wonderful read!!
I definitely loved every little bit of it and i also have you
book-marked to look at new information in your website.