Sunday, September 27, 2015

Quilled Eiffel Tower


   It took me entire two days to complete this Tower. It is part of a big frame work , the finished final work is still in progress. It has a lot of elements and I hope they all come together. I printed a free clip art of the tower and worked over it . I stuck two black strips length wise and let it dry and cut them into small bits as required for the making of the Tower.


    I made another heart full of roses for the same project.  Here is the tutorial I used. Tutorial


    Althought the final project is not complete I couldn't resist posting the Eiffel tower here.
Thanks for stopping by , Have a great day.

7 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

The heart full of roses looks stunning
Cheers
Dr Sonia

SD pooja said...

Awesome work of detailing in the Eiffel TOwer !

Artes de Nágela said...

Fabulous work!
Have a nice week!

Paper Zen said...

Yes, don't resist! It's good to show the steps and progress you make on intricate and consuming parts of a larger project - then it's not so large after all! It's extremely detailed Suganthi! Looking forward to seeing more. - Cecelia

Anonymous said...

Love the tower, so intricate!

WhiteRacoon said...

wow!!! highly detailed and very true to life!!!

Anamika jain said...

very nice craetions